Saturday, April 1, 2017

Annie's Food Logs #24



Hi Deb,
Now that I have finished doing the food logs and feel great , I was wondering are you accepting new clients for your personal training? Was just thinking of you and wanting to get a good start to this winter!

-Abby





​Hey Annie,
GREAT to hear from you!!! I would LOVE to train you and guide you to your exercise goals.  I can tell you would be awesome to train...you seem very fit, strong and you have a great attitude...AND I know you are fueling correctly which will be exactly what your body needs to build the muscle!!! Let me know your thoughts...big hugs!!!
Deb



Deb,
Let's start as soon as possible. Let me know your schedule and we can figure it all out. I am so excited to start weight training with you and building lean muscle and losing more body fat.
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have I learned in the past 51 years? Please listen...

My podcast Interview:  What I have learned in the past 51 years from my own experiences, research, struggles, accomplishments an...