Saturday, April 1, 2017

Annie's Food Logs #13




Annie,
Great to hear...and great job!!!!
Deb



Hi deb,
Today was a good day off,  I felt good, didn't struggle too much between snacks and meals. I like the jay robb protein powder it's much more light tasting that other protien powders. Thanks for the recommendation :) energy wise I felt good too, I had the coffee purely for enjoyment. Love Love my caffeine lol. Hope you had a good day.
0730- 2 pieces ez bread, 3 egg whites 1 egg, 1/4 cup black beans
1030- larabar apple pie, ice coffee with stevia 
1330- 2 pieces ez bread, Applegate herb turkey, half an avacado
1630- protein shake 1 scoop jay rob and Almond milk
2030- ahi tuna salad with extra veggies :) I did have a cocktail at dinner to be totally honest but it was only one so I didn't feel too bad
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have I learned in the past 51 years? Please listen...

My podcast Interview:  What I have learned in the past 51 years from my own experiences, research, struggles, accomplishments an...