Saturday, April 1, 2017

Annie's Food Logs #15



Annie,
Another fabulous day!!! I am so happy you feel more energy...and are noticing when you need more fuel...:)
Have a fabulous day...


Deborah Stern


Hi Deb,
 
Sorry I didnt get my food log to you last night, work is catching up to me and I fell asleep!
 
Food log for 09/28:
0630- 2 pieces ez bread with almond butter and banana
0930-larabar
1230-2 pieces ez bread with applegate smoked turkey, organic mustard, and half an avacado
1530-go raw trail mix and apple
1830-go raw trail mix
2030-grilled chicken with asparagus
 
Ill send you my one for today when I get home tonight :) so happy I am eating clean and healthy. I had some boyfriend troubles saturday night into sunday and it really made me want to kind of channel my emotions into eating. And of course, someone brought in a huge tray of cookies and coffee cake. UGH! But I wanted to stick to my meal plan and I feel good that I did.
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have I learned in the past 51 years? Please listen...

My podcast Interview:  What I have learned in the past 51 years from my own experiences, research, struggles, accomplishments an...