Saturday, April 1, 2017

Annie's Food Logs #3

Hi Annie,
Thank you for sending the food logs.
As an athlete...I see that you could use some guidance on how to fuel your body correctly so that you can make sure to build lean muscle and burn body fat...and have a great amount of energy too. You are not doing a bad job...it just looks like having the right education on eating food as fuel...making sure it tastes good and is convenient...and also making sure that your body gets what it needs to thrive...is the path to get you on.
Here is what I suggest...
I would come to your home and we would have a session that involves educating you on the correct way of eating for YOUR body...this is not a diet...it is learning about food as fuel and how to fuel YOUR body correctly during the day. Then we will create a food plan that you will follow for 2 weeks...based on foods you like...that fit into your lifestyle...and that will get you to reach your goals. During the 3 weeks I encourage you to email me every day with your food logs. This way I can be right with you each step...making sure that you feel good...that you are staying on the right path...and that if you have any questions or concerns...I will be right there to answer your questions...and help you with any snags!!!
After the 3 weeks...most of my clients go on a grocery shopping trip with me at their preferred grocery store. At this point...you will "get" how to eat correctly and will be able to incorporate a ton of new exciting healthy foods into your plan. You can continue to email me as long as you like...I love to stay connected and to make sure that you are happy and healthy. Please let me know if this sounds like what you are looking for...
Please let me know if you have any questions. And feel free to read the blogs on my webpage (foodprintforlife.com) to get an idea of what some of my clients have experienced through changing the way they eat...and eating correctly. I look forward to hearing back from you...and I hope you are having a fabulous weekend...

Smiles...
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have I learned in the past 51 years? Please listen...

My podcast Interview:  What I have learned in the past 51 years from my own experiences, research, struggles, accomplishments an...