Saturday, April 1, 2017

Annie's Food Logs #8

Deb,
Finally had time to go grocery shopping today. I kind of felt overwhelmed at first but then I started finding foods we talked about and things were much more fluid from that point. It's really incredible how many foods have added sugar. I'm learning a lot from reading labels. Today went great and I was able to get a 5 mile run in with my dog.
0730-larabar with almonds
0930-2 pieces of Cinnaminson raisin ezekiel bread toasted with organic cottage cheese on each slice and a Honey crisp apple
1230- 2 pieces of sesame ezekiel bread with hummus, half and avacado, Applegate peppered turkey (was so yummy!)
1530- protein shake with organic pumpkin, isopure protein powder, coconut milk, 1/2 cup organic cottage cheese
2000- chicken breast on organic mixed greens, with edemame, home roasted low sodium chick peas, and trader Joes goddess dressing (which was so tasty by the way I LOVE it!)
Today I felt consistent energy through out the day but did get sleepy around 3pm. Tomorrow I'm going to start off with the ezekiel bread banana and peanut butter now that I have all the good ingredients. I thought of some more questions:
1) is there a certain apple you recommend?  I know they can be high in sugar
Also I can do Oct 3rd at 0630! 

Hope your day was good too!
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have I learned in the past 51 years? Please listen...

My podcast Interview:  What I have learned in the past 51 years from my own experiences, research, struggles, accomplishments an...