Saturday, April 1, 2017

Annie's Food Logs #18




Annie,

You are awesome!!! A perfect eating day...and I am so glad you got a run in...yippy!!!!
Deb



Deb,
Another good day! I had a moment of weakness and tried a dark chocolate truffle my friend made. It was the size of a quarter though. felt pretty good through out the day.
0630- 2 slices ez bread, eggplant, 3 egg whites, 1 egg
0930-larabar and go raw trail mix
1230- chicken breast, guacamole,  brown rice, and beans
1400-dark chocolate truffle
1530 - applesauce and a spoonful of peanut butter
1830-1 can of Alaskan tuna, spoon of hummus, on a bed of cabbage yum!

Hope you had a good day too!
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have I learned in the past 51 years? Please listen...

My podcast Interview:  What I have learned in the past 51 years from my own experiences, research, struggles, accomplishments an...