Saturday, April 1, 2017

Annie's Food Logs #4

Deborah,

I was smiling the whole time reading your email. I am very excited about this and think this is already sounding like a great plan! When I first started researching nutritional coaching, I was looking for something that can be personalized to fit my life and not just a generic slap on "detox diet extreme" that I am sure would in the short term get me towards my goal but down the road I would be right back to square one. I am looking for the right education and guidance to make long term changes in my life so that nutrition isn't something that is compromised for me. I also love the idea of the grocery shopping trip because I usually find that I struggle in knowing what I need to be buying for a healthy weeks worth of food. I know that having to answer to someone will really help me as well, I have had luck with myfitnesspal with logging my food but knowing someone is actually reading my food log will give me an extra boost of self control to make more conscious nutritional choices in what I eat.


Deborah,
I am free Thursday and Friday this week if you are available for our first session. Let me know :) And I hope you are enjoying your weekend as well!
Annie


Hi Annie,
I am sooooo happy that you feel this is what you have been looking for...that makes me happy!!!
The only time I have this week is Friday at 6pm. Where do you live?
If that does not work...the following week I could see you on Tuesday around 1030...or Thursday around 2pm...or Sat. around 1130am. Please let me know what works...and we will make sure to figure out something asap!!! I am so very excited to work with you...:)
Deborah Stern

Deborah,
6 pm at Friday works for me! I'm really excited to work with you too. See you Friday!
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have I learned in the past 51 years? Please listen...

My podcast Interview:  What I have learned in the past 51 years from my own experiences, research, struggles, accomplishments an...