Saturday, April 1, 2017

Annie's Food Logs #16



Hey Annie,
I am so sorry you had some issues over the weekend...it is amazing when we are aware of how we want to deal with the emotions...some choose food...some alcohol...some drugs...etc. etc. Being AWARE is the most important step. Once we continue to see our behaviors...and they are apparent to us...it makes us realize what we are doing...and the more that happens...we can tend to find other solutions. I am soooooo proud of you for knowing how good you feel when you eat clean...and for choosing to eat clean knowing that eating the cakes and cookies would not solve the problem...even though they would work for that moment...in the long run...it would just lead to more stress and upset. You rock!!!!!! :)


Deb,
just slept about 10 hours after working 3 twelve hour shifts, feeling like a new person! 

food log for yesterday 09/29
0630- 2 pieces ez bread with almond butter and banana
0930- go raw trail mix 
1230-vegan chili from hospital cafe with sliced avacado from home, side salad with goddess dressing from tjs
1530-go raw trail mix and a apple
1830- banana and go raw trail mix
2030-chicken fatesh salad from pita inn no dressing, hummus 

I felt like it was kind of a hodge podge mix with this days meals because i was on the tail end of my groceries. 
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have I learned in the past 51 years? Please listen...

My podcast Interview:  What I have learned in the past 51 years from my own experiences, research, struggles, accomplishments an...