Saturday, April 1, 2017

Annie's Food Logs #10

 Deborah,
Another day of eating clean! Still with good consistent energy and I actually didnt feel the usual fatigue around 3pm! I squeezed in a workout today too! 

0730- cinnamon raisin ez bread x2 with natural peanutbutter and 1 banana
1030- marys gone crackers herb flavor (1 serving) and hummus from tj
1330- 2 pieces of sesame ezekiel bread with hummus, half and avacado, Applegate peppered turkey, honeycrisp apple
1630- protein shake with organic pumpkin, isopure protein powder 1 scoop, 1/4 cup coconut milk, 1/2 cup organic cottage cheese 
2000- organic salmon on a bed of mixed greens, edemame, 2 tablespoons goddess dressing 

I love the marys gone crackers but I noticed a dangerous habit resurfacing when I started eating them, I felt like I could eat the whole box! Thankfully I exhibited some self control and kept it to one serving. I noticed after I had dinner I had a sweets craving. Wonder what that could be from. Hope you had a good day! 


-Annie

 Annie,
Another fabulous eating day!!!!!
You are doing such a great job...and I am soooo happy the 3pm crash did not happen...yippy!
I feel ya...I could eat the whole box too!!! I love that you took a serving and were able to know that was enough. Always remind yourself that you can have more later...or tomorrow...it does not mean that you cannot have them ever again! Great job...:)
Where are you in your cycle? Sometimes sugar cravings come right before our periods. Otherwise, I do not see where they came from since your eating is fabulous and correct. I usually have a teaspoon of almond or PB after dinner if I need something sweet...it has helped me...let me know what you think. Keep up the amazing job...and I am so happy you are feeling good.

Deborah Stern

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have I learned in the past 51 years? Please listen...

My podcast Interview:  What I have learned in the past 51 years from my own experiences, research, struggles, accomplishments an...