Saturday, April 1, 2017

Annie's Food Logs #19




Annie,
Such a great eating day!!! And we all need to have a treat once in a while...so I am very happy you enjoyed the truffle...yum!!!
Be very proud of YOU!!
Deb


Deb,
Okay so today was day one of my period and I really felt it on my energy level. Still got a run in but I didn't really feel great doing it. I was good through out the day without getting hungry before meals. Sometimes that happens with my cycle I'll kind of have a toned down appetite the first day or so.
0730-2 pieces ez bread, almond butter, 1/2 cup ez granola with almond milk
0930- larabar and Almonds
1230- 2 pieces ez bread with turkey and hummus
1530- one slice of protein pow post work out chocolate cake
1830- Protein shake with organic pumpkin cottage cheese egg whites and keifer
2030- tuna salad with lime vinaigrette and Kim chi soup from enso's
Hope you had a good day!
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have I learned in the past 51 years? Please listen...

My podcast Interview:  What I have learned in the past 51 years from my own experiences, research, struggles, accomplishments an...