Saturday, April 1, 2017

Annie's Food Logs #7

Deborah,
So happy I am off to a good start. I'm feeling really good and am noticing more natural energy. I loved all the feedback you gave me from yesterday and the advice for what to do when out to dinner. Today was my second 12 in a row, I generally felt good through out the day although I did feel tired/slightly irritable from 8-11 am and felt like I just couldn't wake up. Here is my food log:
0630- dried apples and almonds, coffee with almond milk and stevia
0930-oatmeal with almonds banana and cinnamon
1230- chicken breast from home and black beans and rice from hospital cafeteria
1530- almonds with cottage cheese
2030-chicken fatoush salad from pita inn no dressing

Hope you had a great day :)
Annie


Hey Annie,
I am sooooo happy to hear that you are feeling good...AND I am sooo proud of you!!! Your timing is great!!!
The one suggestion I have is that if you have time...make the oatmeal the first meal. I am just very curious to see if you start the day with the main breakfast meal (Ezekiel and almond butter and banana...or eggs...or oatmeal) if that will make any difference in your energy/crash. HOWEVER...you really are doing a great job so far. Keep the logs and questions coming...:)
Big smiles to you...

Deborah Stern

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have I learned in the past 51 years? Please listen...

My podcast Interview:  What I have learned in the past 51 years from my own experiences, research, struggles, accomplishments an...