Saturday, April 1, 2017

Annie's Food Logs #12


Deborah,
Haha! Well at least I know its not just me then. Today felt a little more successful. 

0630-cinnamon raisin ez bread x2 with natural peanutbutter and 1 banana
0930-larabar blueberry muffin flavor
1230- 4 turkey meatballs, 2 pieces of ez bread
1530- protein shake, with organic pumpkin, isopure protein powder 1 scoop, 1/4 cup coconut milk, 1/2 cup organic cottage cheese

1830- 3 egg whites, 1 egg, scrambled, 1/2 cup black beans, 1 spoon of organic salsa from tjs
Annie



Annie,

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! You ROCK!!!
How do you feel? Are you enjoying the foods? Are you getting bored? HUGS...
Deb


Deb,

 I'm feeling good! I didn't feel like I had the same issues today because I made sure to try some new variety of foods through out the day and I think that helped trick my body or at least keep my tummy occupied longer! Hehe


Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have I learned in the past 51 years? Please listen...

My podcast Interview:  What I have learned in the past 51 years from my own experiences, research, struggles, accomplishments an...