Saturday, April 1, 2017

Annie's Food Logs #23



Hey Annie,
Good luck tomorrow...:)

It is interesting that celebration comes in the form of unhealthy foods...it does not have to...but that is how the majority celebrates most occasions...and yes...there is that reminder of how sugar can be just like a very bad hangover...or stomach ache...I do have a little "shit-eating-grin" on my face...heheheheee. Keep up the good work...and remember that the treats are also a part of life...:)
Deb


Deb,
First day was AWESOME!  But there are new challenges for my diet. The pacu is a sterile environment.  So that means no snacks or water on the floor. We have a room where we can keep them but you have to have someone watch your patient(s) while you go sneak a drink or snack. But what's beautiful is they require you to take a entire 45 minute break! I'm still in awe. So my new schedule will be 0930-1800. Here's how today went.
0730- overnight oats with skim milk and raspberries
0930- pumpkin seeds and go raw
1330 - turkey with hummus and two pieces ez bread and carrots
1800- turkey and carrots
2000- protein shake with egg whites pumpkin cottage cheese and 1 scoop jay rob
I'm also relieved i didn't gain any weight back from this weekend. I know on paper i didn't eat enough but i feel okay.
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have I learned in the past 51 years? Please listen...

My podcast Interview:  What I have learned in the past 51 years from my own experiences, research, struggles, accomplishments an...