Saturday, April 1, 2017

Annie's Food Logs #11

Hi Deb,

So today was interesting, I had some struggles inbetween snacks. Im about 2 weeks away from getting my period.

0630-cinnamon raisin ez bread x2 with natural peanutbutter and 1 banana
0930- larabar lemon bar flavor
1230-2 pieces of sesame ezekiel bread with hummus, Applegate peppered turkey, honeycrisp apple
Between this meal and my next snack I felt like i got hungry early
1530-go raw trail mix from tjs 1 pouch
1700-go raw trail mix from tjs 1 pouch because i still felt hungry :(
1830-1 banana
2030-4 turkey meatballs 


I felt like today was a little rough, didnt feel as smooth, could have been from work being stressful, or maybe i didnt eat enough turkey for my 1230 meal and i was missing my avacado. I am exhausted! 
Annie

Annie,
Ohhhhhh my darling...let me shed some woman wisdom with you!!! The 2 weeks before our period SUCKS!!! Fatigue, crabby moods, backache, CRAVINGS (salt and sweet,) unusual hunger, bloating puffy shit...heheheheee.
Soooo...be kind with yourself...know that hormones are insanely powerful...and just be aware.
I LOVE that you mentioned the extra turkey and avocado...when I was reading your log and before I got to the end...I was thinking the exact same thing. Wow...you are learning so fast and that is fabulous. Please try that tomorrow...if you do the sandwich...and if you need the extra snack...that is fine. you are eating wonderful fuel...so keep it up. I am very proud of you...:)


Deborah Stern

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have I learned in the past 51 years? Please listen...

My podcast Interview:  What I have learned in the past 51 years from my own experiences, research, struggles, accomplishments an...