Saturday, April 1, 2017

Annie's Food Logs #5

Hi Deborah,

Our meeting last night really made me feel motivated and excited to begin the changes in my life for a improved more nutritional me! I really am finding just even by what we talked about regarding nutrition, that it made me make more healthy choices in my day. Here is my food log for today. I didnt have a chance to go grocery shopping so I made due with the healthiest options I could find from walgreens this morning.

0630- Almonds, dried apples, coffee with almond milk and stevia
0930-non fat cottage cheese, handful of almonds
1230-4 turkey meatballs, 2 slices of wheat bread from hospital cafeteria 
1530-plain greek yogurt, raspberries
1830-non fat cottage cheese, handful of almonds,coffee with almond milk and stevia
2100-2 turkey meatballs and a isopure chocolate protein shake with coconut milk unsweetened 

I worked a 12 hr shift today and I have to say this morning I really felt great! I felt good from breakfast and all the way through my snacks I felt like I had a lot more sustained energy than normal days where I go from caffeine high to lows, ect. Lunch I was still going strong, excited to eat, and have my bread. I want to say around 1700 I really started to feel tired. Like my whole body felt tired, I was still in a good mood, but felt a kind of out of it. I had another coffee around that time too and now that Im home I feel fine. Like I worked a long day but it was a good day of helping myself and others! Hope you had a good day too. I do have some questions:

1) I forgot to ask about advice you have when I am out to eat with friends or dinner date with the bf. Maybe you can help?

2) I just received my isopure from amazon, the ingredients are a little confusing, and there is a lot of them, including....dextrose :'(! Should I get a different protein powder?

3) Not so much a question, but I checked my schedule and I am available to meet oct 3rd for a grocery shopping trip, I was thinking we could do trader joes?! 

-Annie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have I learned in the past 51 years? Please listen...

My podcast Interview:  What I have learned in the past 51 years from my own experiences, research, struggles, accomplishments an...