Saturday, April 1, 2017

Annie's Food Logs #22



Hey Annie,
My only suggestions would be to add some turkey to your lunch...and maybe a little more for your snack...I am not sure 1 egg will keep your energy up...and keep you satiated. Otherwise...YOU ROCK!!! Have you "liked" my Food Print For Life  facebook page? You will find a ton of recipes...I hope you enjoy it!!!
Deb


Deb,
Okay boy oh boy these past 2 days. Friday was really just like any other day, ate good, and ate clean.
10/10
0630- 2 pieces ez bread with almond butter and banana
0930-larabar pumpkin heaven pie with go raw and a hard boiled egg
1230- chicken cacciatore home made one piece ez bread
1530- hard boiled egg, carrots, hummus
1830- turkey breast with hummus
2030- homemade chicken soup with tomatoes carrots and celery (I'm fighting a cold ugh!) And a ginger berry kambutcha
10/11: my last day at my current job before I start my new job Monday, today really was a struggle and I feel like I didn't eat very well for myself
0630- 2 pieces ez bread almond butter and banana
0930- larabar and go raw
1230- spinach lasanga  (my coworkers brought in food for me I felt guilty saying no)
1530- apple crumble cake and a piece of brownie
1830- went to wishbone with fam got the rainbow trout pan cooked and lots of greens
I really felt the sugar in terms of how it wrecked my stomach! There's that reminder you were talking about.
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have I learned in the past 51 years? Please listen...

My podcast Interview:  What I have learned in the past 51 years from my own experiences, research, struggles, accomplishments an...