Monday, April 3, 2017

Heather's Food Log #3

Deborah,
Meal 1–8 a.m.

2 pieces EB w/ PB and fage 2% yogurt with whole almonds and cinnamon. 1 cup coffee with vanilla unsweetened almond milk. (Wasn't horrible!! Hah)

Meal 2-11am

Peanut butter and jelly Lara bar (was that enough??) I found myself being a little hungry around 1 o'clock. Don't know if it was cause I've been grocery shopping or had not been drinking enough or if that wasn't enough for a second meal

Meal 3- 1:15pm

Turkey Chili, Brown Rice + Garbanzo Beans (I ate half of what I made, very filling) with a few black grapes.

Meal 4 - 4:00pm

Woven Wheat's and Guacamole and LaCroix

Meal 5 - 7:00pm

Cherry Lara bar

9:00pm

Salad, greens were Watercress, Butter lettuce, and arugula. With tomatoes tuna anchovies two boiled eggs and green goddess dressing.

And 2.5 L of water. 😉

Today was a good day emotionally. My energy was up, but I did notice in the afternoon I felt pretty hungry, whereas yesterday I didn't.
Heather


Heather,
Great day two!!! Your breakfast is great... so the Lara bar should be enough for a snack before lunch. Your body is going to getting used to this new eating so just keep paying attention to the hunger etc. And as we go along I will let you know if you need to tweak anything. But because your breakfast was awesome... I would not change the snack. Lunch sounded yummy... And I know it was filling but that might have been part of why you were hungry later... That you did not eat it all. Just FYI... You could have had the rest for the snack later with the crackers... Just a thought!!! What time did you feel yourself getting hungry in the afternoon? The one thing to recognize is that you did not have any protein for your later snack. The avocado is a great fat... But not a protein and that also could be why you were hungry. I am so glad your mood was better and your energy. That is wonderful!!!! You are doing great with the food... I am very proud of you... Keep up the great work. Good luck tomorrow at the doctor. Hugs...
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have I learned in the past 51 years? Please listen...

My podcast Interview:  What I have learned in the past 51 years from my own experiences, research, struggles, accomplishments an...