Saturday, April 8, 2017

To My Blog Followers:



To my wonderful followers,

I have decided to change the amount of posts/emails/food logs that will be sent out to those signed up. Instead of getting a new food log each day, I am going to be posting a new exchange every Monday morning. This goes along with the significance of the old line, "well, I am going to start my "diet" on Monday!!!" You can start your week by reading my exchange with my clients and getting ideas and strategies to implement for the week ahead. And this way, you will have something good to look forward to on Monday mornings. Thank you for all your support...

Smiles,

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have I learned in the past 51 years? Please listen...

My podcast Interview:  What I have learned in the past 51 years from my own experiences, research, struggles, accomplishments an...