Wednesday, April 19, 2017

One Solution For Making Sure You Are Fueled And Ready To Go...


Hey Fabulous Followers,
I have a new personal training client who is looking to build lean muscle, burn body fat, have more energy and get as healthy and fit as possible. She is turning 50 in 2 years and knows it is time to make some positive changes in her health and lifestyle. I told her how important it is to come to our training sessions fueled with "deb approved" food, making sure some of it was good protein which will feed and grow her lean muscle. I told her that muscle is where our fat is burned, so we want to make sure to give our bodies what it needs to build and maintain the beautiful, lean muscle so our bodies become fat-burning machines. She texted me 5 hours before her appointment and said she would make sure to come "fueled and ready to go." Guess what??? We were 5 minutes into our session and when I asked her what she ate, she looked at me with these wide, open eyes and gasped, "oh, darn...I forgot to eat!!!" She got sooooooo busy at work that she just ran right over to the gym and did not have time to stop and get something to eat. So, here is the point to this blog post: PUT "DEB APPROVED" NON-PERISHABLE  FOOD IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR. OR IN YOUR GYM BAG AND HAVE IT THERE  AT ALL TIMES!!!! I have been doing this for years. It has saved me millions of times from stopping at a store and having to waste my money on something full of sugar and crap just to get some "fuel." And/or going to my workout/anywhere on an empty stomach and having all the bad effects later from not being correctly fueled. Here is a picture from yesterday after my workout. My car might be a little messy but it is full of "deb approved" good fuel for my body. Do you want more ideas for "deb approved" fuel to keep in your car?" Or do you have ideas you want to share? I would love to hear them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have I learned in the past 51 years? Please listen...

My podcast Interview:  What I have learned in the past 51 years from my own experiences, research, struggles, accomplishments an...